History of our compagny

In 1919, Alfred Briatte founded, at the Pré Saint Gervais, a craft company specialised in flooring.
With his three sons who joined in 1942, The Entreprises BRIATTE & Cie became a private limited company.

In the early sixties, with the third generation, the company expanded. Due to its high growth, the company transferred its headquarters to Drancy in 1978 and changed its name to Parquets BRIATTE SA. 9 years later, it relocated in Le Thillay.

As it is specialised in the area of flooring and due to its ongoing will to innovate, Parquets BRIATTE have become one of the leading companies in the industry.

Currently, with its 60 employees, significant logistics means and a fully equipped manufacturing workshop, the company enables the fourth generation to combine a century-old know-how and high technology skills to perpetuate the expertise of flooring.

The flooring references since 90 years
drapeau français
drapeau anglais